Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Is He A Con Man?

I'm on blackplanet because I'm single and I want to meet someone, so this is like my singles network...and I get a few messages from a few people. Usually, if a man sends me a note and says something like, "Hey Sexy or hey baby...." usually I ignore him because I don't like that. I'm not your baby and I don't want "sexy" to be the first thing you think about me. I never really make the first move because I'm old fashioned like that....I have contacted a guy who lived in Indy because I wanted to find out a few good placed to eat.

Then, the other day I got a note from a nice looking guy in Austin. Really cute. He sent me an introductory note and then left his email and phone number. So, I texted him. Not from my real phone number (I don't know who he is) and we have been emailing each other.

But, I'm pretty cautious. Especially since he told me that he lives in Austin, but he is now in Nigeria taking care of his mom. Huh??

He told me that he is of mixed race: his mom is from Nigeria and his dad is from Mexico. What a combination? And how did that happen? I mean, anyone can get together, but you don't see too many Mexicans in mixed races.

Ok....

He said he had been there for a month and will be there for a few more weeks. Then he emailed me one time and asked me for my cell phone number and he gave me his email, like we hadn't been emailing.

WHAT??

Am I being scammed. Or I guess this would be catfishing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...