Wednesday, May 27, 2015

7th Year

I was a little discouraged because of the turn of events this weekend. Actually this year, so far, has been discouraging, but I got a boost today while I was on the road to St. Louis....it was Pastor Joel Olsteen talking about the 7th year and how God promised the children of Israel that every seven years, they would be released from their bondages. So debts would be cancelled, slaves would be freed....there was a release from all of that in Deuteronomy 15.

I got to thinking and counting the years I've been with the non profit and this year is my 7th year. So I got excited.

At the beginning of the year our Apostle told us that this would be a year of breaking out. He referenced Tamar in Genesis 38 and how it seems that this woman should have been punished for what she did. But, the sons she had were in the lineage of Jesus.

So, I've been looking at my life....my meager life and I wanted to tell Mister this, but I couldn't, but everything that God made is good!!

So I'm good!!!

And this is my 7th year, so I thank God for the cancellation of all of the bondage in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...