Friday, June 5, 2020

Estrogen Dominance

I'm just wondering.....I have high estrogen/estrogen dominance. In the past my dr gave me compounded progesterone to help lower it, but it's expensive and the pharmacy that I get it from close a few years ago. So I haven't been able to use it. So my estrogen became high again. Could excess estrogen be the reason for my blood clots? I had a pulmonary embolism 20 days postpartum. This was in 2004. I was treated with warfarin for 7 months. I had a DVT last year and my estrogen levels really high. I was tested for Lupus Anticoagulant and it came back positive, but I was taking Xarelto during the test which means that I could have had a false positive....I'm just thinking out loud and wondering.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...