Friday, November 3, 2017

Why You Gotta Be a P*$$y

I met Mr. Ohio at the end of July. We went out for tacos at Applebees. He was cool. I do not remember what we talked about, but he was nice. Afterwards, I was feeling some kinda way. I mean I didn't know anything about this guy, but I was in my feelings and he was too. So naturally we made plans to spend time together over a weekend and it was great until he told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship.

WHAT?

That was a slap in the face. But, he was way into having sex with me.

WHAT??

How does that happen? I mean, I am not into the whole "hookup" so what exactly do you want?

"I don't know what I want," is what he told me.

WOW???

I was duped...not by him, but the devil got me. So I broke it off. But, my heart and my body was captivated so I called him back. UGH!! But, thank God for prayer because I saw myself going down the same rabbit hole I found myself in with Mister. I needed a diversion FAST. God came through I met another guy....

But, I was still pissed. I mean how are you gonna have sex with me and not tell me that you don't want to see me anymore. Especially after you've said some of the things you've said.

"I wanna marry you"
"I'm tryna make you mine"
"Don't you wanna get pregnant?"

How can you say those things and NOT mean any of it?  WHO DOES THAT?

And then when I try to see you, you blow me off????

You, Mr. Ohio are a coward and a pussy. You aren't man enough to break it off....Thank God I have the strength to move on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...