Monday, November 30, 2015

Nasty & Filthy

I had a dream this morning and it was so disturbing that I wanted to wake up.

Somehow I was in prison and upon my release I went home to a duplex and once I got inside it was so nasty and filthy. I can't really describe it, but as I went from one room to the next, I was more and more surprised as to how it could get worse and worse. Then I went to one room and there was a small child in that room. I recognized the child as my neighbor's child (no one I knew) and then I went to another room and the floor was so gross, sticky and just plain gross and there was another of my neighbor's children in that room. For some reason I felt like my neighbor had a lot of children, but I couldn't figure out why they were in my house and why my house was so nasty. The place was so nasty that I tried to wake myself up.

Eventually, I woke up and inquired unto God as to the meaning of the dream. I mean, I can be junky sometimes, but not like that. I mean, every once in a while I leave dishes in the sink, but nothing like that.

God was showing me my insides...

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been faithful in keeping my life clean. My goal is sanctification and holiness, but my body is opposed to that goal. My body likes sex and sex as an unmarried person is unclean and unholy. I know the times we are living in...you know, it's your thing, do what you want to do with it. We are in the "DO YOU" society. But, there is still a standard to holiness and Right is STILL right and sin is STILL sin, regardless of what laws they pass.

So, I've got to get back together....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...