Sunday, April 19, 2015

20 Years Ago

20 years ago, I turned 18. I graduated from high school and was working my butt off during the summer to make some money to start college in the fall. This WAS THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!

I didn't have a whole  LOT of worries. Yes, I was concerned about school and the future, but my life has been on such a journey over the past 20 years. And I'm not worried, but I do have more concerns. I've been through so much that it has clouded me.

And the crazy thing is that for my first 18 years, I had been through so much, but what makes these past 20 years different is that I've learned so much. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'm so much more aware of stuff now. I'm not gonna linger of the past 20 years and all of my failures, because it will profit me NOTHING, but I am going to use everything that I've learned to propel me forward.

All things work together for my good, according to the word of God. So the past 20 years and the past 18 years before then are going to make me the WOMAN OF GOD I AM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...