Sunday, May 19, 2019

What's With That Dream

I had a dream that I was doing an undercover inspections at a shady store, one that I normally wouldn't shop at. It was an Arab owned store. I was buying loosies. I bought a handful and they guy put them in a sandwich bag. I asked how much and he said, "You know how much." I don't think I did, but he said it in a funny ways so I thought that I was busted. I told him I didn't want them and walked out. He walked out behind me with a black guy. As he was walking behind me he was telling me to stop. And for some reason he was sending the black guy to beat me up. I ended up on the ground and right before the black guy was getting ready to stomp/kick me I woke up.

WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??????


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...