Friday, June 2, 2017

Fire Alarm and Bad Dreams

I have been planning my sister's baby shower and it has costed me a lot of money and now over the last few days, a lot of sleep. I don't remember many of my dreams, but when I do I like to document them. I had a dream last night that scared me. Well before the dream, I was sleeping and I heard this alarm go off. I jumped and tried to figure out what the alarm was. It sounded like the fire alarm that only beeped once, but why would that happen? I got scared and got out of bed to check the fire and carbon monoxide alarms. They were working properly so I decided to pray a little and then I went back to sleep. I realized that sometimes God just wants me to talk to Him and He needs to get my attention. So I prayed and I turned on the audio Bible. I fell back to sleep.

I was awakened not long afterwards because I had to most horrible dream. In the dream my sister Tianda was choking with a huge blockage in her throat. It was like she had huge tumors choking her. Then the dream switched to some people who were on the highway and the person who was driving was going fastly around the curve on the bridge and for some reason the person reached down to get something on the floor and took her eyes off the road and lost control of the car and the car hit the side of the bridge and went flying over. I woke up before it hit the ground. I started praying for my family because they were traveling from out of town.

This was the worst dream I've had in a long time. I pray for God's angels to surround my family in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...