Sunday, April 23, 2017

Quitters Fail, Cowards Fail

I don't fail. Quitters fail. Cowards fail. I do not fail and I'm not gonna start now.--Justin Talbot (Michael Ealy on Being Mary Jane)

When he said that, it hit my spirit. How many times have I quit? Quit on projects, quit on friends and relationships, quit on God...quit on myself.

I THANK GOD that He NEVER quit on me and because of that I square my shoulders, pick myself up and and keep going! God has been too good to me over these past 40 years and I want to show Him that appreciate His love by giving my life to him and NOT GIVING UP!!

So I may be down....but IT AIN'T OVER TIL IT'S OVER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...