Saturday, June 13, 2015

We Do Not Grieve Like The Rest

I LOVE GOD!!

I JUST DO!!!!

And THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

Death will come and we can't say HOW it will come, but we can control HOW WE WILL DIE!!

I'm attending a funeral for my Pastor's father. He was a man of God, so the grief was different. The Bible tells us that "we can't be uninformed about those who sleep in death," and we don't grieve for those like those who are not in the FAITH. Because those who die "in the FAITH" we will see again.

So, when I die...

I KNOW HOW I"M GOING TO DIE!!

As a matter of fact, when I die, I'm not gonna die, I'm going to just SLEEP. Cause the Bible says that when we are in the FAITH, we sleep with HOPE!!

So, WE DON'T RESPOND THE SAME WAY!!! When we have faith, we have HOPE that those who are sleep in Christ, we will see again!! So, we don't just die, we TRANSITION from this world to eternal!! We SHALL be changed--in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye.....

THANK YOU, JESUS!!

1 Thessalonians 4:13....
1 Corinthians 15:52....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...