Monday, July 20, 2020

Do You Really

In my twilight (almost awake, but still sleep) this morning I was thinking about the curriculum that I was putting together and I need a name. I'm thinking of calling it, "Do You Really Want To Change Your Life?"

Who doesn't?

Who doesn't want to get better.

One of my pastors has been talking about the spirit of Cain and how he was plagued by the spirit of jealousy. Whew chile.....I have some jealous feelings that I need God to deal with!! And I thank Him for deliverance!!

So in order to change your life, the first thing you must do is CHANGE YOUR MIND!!

Change your mind about whatever it is that you are dealing with. That's not easy to do, it takes practice and discipline, but it can happen!! Some times little by little and sometimes overnight, the change happens. Most of the time you can't pinpoint when it happens, but it happens....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...