Sunday, May 19, 2013
Tomorrow is the Big Day
I start my job with the FDA tomorrow. I'm not sure what it will all entail, but I know that there is quite a bit of training involved. I'm not sure what to wear....do I do business casual or business attire? I want to be more on the business casual side, but I think I may want to wear a jacket. The type of building I will be working in tends to be cold. They said there is a cafeteria in the building, but I'm gonna have to take my lunch...no extra money for "extra" stuff. I was supposed to go to lunch w my girl, Tonya, but nope. Gotta save all my pennies for graduation on Wednesday. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. So much is riding on this job. I NEED the money desperately and it will help me get out of debt and into a new apartment and I will also be able to save for a newer car.
Thank God, for his blessing. I pray that everything works out with picking up the rental car tomorrow. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment