I had to make the call to my sister explaining to her that since I got this new job, I would not be able to attend her wedding on Saturday. I told her that I did get her a gift. She asked what I got her and I said a silver photo frame--which I will be purchasing to put in the mail on next week. As we were talking, she expressed her sadness of me not coming and I told her that I would definitely make plans to visit her this summer. I again reassured her that I would put her gift in the mail in which she stated that I could add "something" to that gift. Basically, what she was saying is that if I added some money along with the gift, she would be satisfied. LOL.
Yes, money answereth all things.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment