SOMEONE CRACKED MY WINDSHIELD. GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I don't know when this happened. I got up this morning to go to work and there were two cracks in my windshield. Apparently, something was thrown or something hit my windshield very hard and it is cracked and spreading. UGH!!!!
These people SUCK!!!! OMG!!
I don't know what to do. I was going to call the police this morning, but I needed to get to work and I didn't want to be late. UGH!!!!
Stupid car, stupid people.....
Now I have to shell out hundreds of dollars to get that fixed. OMG!!
Update: I didn't know how bad it was. It looks like someone either threw a heavy rock or something fell on the windshield.
One of the cracks has spread to almost a foot long down to the bottom of the windshield. I'm not sure if this happened at home or if it happened somewhere else and I'm just now finding out about it because it spread. UGH.
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...

No comments:
Post a Comment