...but it's like 1am and I'm so tired. I just need to go to bed. I will say this,
I GOT THE JOB!!!!! GOT IS GOOD!!!!
I got the call while I was getting dressed to go out of town to celebrate my lil brother for his senior luncheon.....
To be continued.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment