I went to see Mister this past weekend and we had a good time--yep, I stayed the night. Not my proudest...
I'm supposed to see him again this weekend, but I've received news that his housemate is not thrilled about me being there, so I'm cancelling my trip.
Thank God!!
I haven't recuperated from last weekend....
God, help me!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment