I have been in a spiritual slump. Like I'm sick or something. I've been in this state before and I HATE it. I mean, it's like the flu. You can't be productive when you have the flu. I mean, you can do a little, but not much. And you risk infecting others when you try to do stuff in the population. So, the best thing is to stay home and rest.
I've been spiritually sick lately and it's taking time for me to recover. The problem is, I've got more to do in my life than always recover or spiritual sickness.
I need to get out of the this state so that I can move on with my life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment