I've GOT to live!!
I was a little down in the dumps because I didn't handle a disappointing situation appropriately. But, I was reminded that the scripture says that when I am in a battle...., "I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done." Psalms 118:17. God is going to bring me out and he will get all the glory in my life!!
It's an order and a declaration and it is so!!
Monday, July 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment