I've been home shopping again. I have saved $6000 thanks to my tax refund (I had $3000 before my refund). So, I'm going to try again to get financing and this time I'm going to see if my credit union will give me a loan.
I found a really nice house, but it needs some work. Not a lot, but...DANG!!
I wish I had a husband because this would be the PERFECT house for me and my hubby. It needs a little bit of work, but it's HUGE and in a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood.
Here are some of the pics of what needs to be done:
Other than the tile in the kitchen and the floor, and a really good paint job...it's a great house. Of course there needs to be a home inspection because I saw this too:
I'm not sure what it is, but there is a crack in the ceiling. But an inspection will tell what that is. If I had a husband, I would make an offer and we could fix it up.
I'll pray about it some more!
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment