As I was waking up this morning, I had a dream and in this dream I saw my work email opened and there was an email from this person: Corey Brett or Cory Brent, or something like that. I have no idea who this person is and when I looked through my email directory for work there is no such person that works by that name.
What is God saying to me?
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment