Monday, January 21, 2013
#ObamaMLK
WOW....Inauguration Day and Martin Luther King, Jr Day.
This is some kind of history!!!
I just watched the Presidential Inauguration. It was exciting to watch the public inauguration on MLK Day. Sources say that the Bible used during the ceremony belong to Martin Luther King, Jr and Lincoln's Bible. I pray for the President as he takes his oath to provide the ultimate service to Americans and the world. I pray that God lead and guide him, I pray that angels watch over him and his family. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment