There comes a point in a woman's life when she's unsure of herself--especially if she's not married and in her mid thirties and have wanted to be married by now. This woman, in her self-consciousness, can do some damaging things to herself all in the name of gaining that confidence back.
Dating the WRONG guy, sleeping with the WRONG guy, hanging onto and around the WRONG guy, revisting old lovers....all to her detriment.
But, women need to know and declare to themselves, "I Still Got It!"
That's what I need to keep saying to myself, "I Still Got It!" I don't need a man to affirm me. I don't need a relationship to affirm me. I'm still beautiful!!!
So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna tell myself and keep telling myself, "I Still Got It," and I'm not gonna just give it away to just anyone. I'm gonna hold on to it until the RIGHT man comes along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment