1. My heart for God and His kingdom
2. My desire to do the will of God every day
3. My desire for prayer
4. My desire to read and study His word
5. Restore you spirit within me
6. A clean heart
7. A renewed mind
8. Innocence
9. Purity
10. Motivation
Psalms 143:1--Here my prayer, O Lord; listen to my plea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment