I BELIEVE GOD. I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!!
GOD can do anything. And I need God to do some things for me and I'm standing on the word of God that...
,,,,being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you (me) will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.-Philippians 1:6
AND
...I (Jesus) have come that they (I) may have life, and have it to the full.-John 10:10
I'm not too old for God to use me. I'm not too old for the promises of God to be fulfilled in my life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
-
I went to the ER last night at the urging of my mother. I went to a different hospital than before. The staff were wonderful. The service...
No comments:
Post a Comment