God gave me something a few years ago and I didn't know what to do with it....
Life is a journey and I know that sounds cliche, but it is true. What matters most is not the destination, but what you do during the journey.
In 2011 I was telling a friend that I would be helping businesses to build their business. Not realize that this is what God put into my spirit. A few years ago, the spirit of God rested upon me as I was talking to someone and I was telling them that we needed to be connected to a certain business man in the city. At the time I didn't know what to do with the information. I know the spirit of God was with me, but I was foggy. Nothing was clear.
Well, now I have more clarity.
This business man funded my job when I was teaching career development and I was trained in this business of helping young people to find their careers. And now the pieces are coming together. I couldn't see the vision in my mind before, but now I see it.
I'm going to start a business and use it as a career development program.
I'm going to see if NC guy will help me with a business plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment