When I go through long suffering, I have to stay patient; and if I can, I will become complete and mature and I won't lack anything....1 James 1:4
After I suffer awhile...1 Peter 5
I got a text from my good friend Mere...."Had a dream you eloped and had an intimate ceremony later..." I texted her back, "Amen!!!!" Then I asked what he looked like?
"Tall, brown skinned, bald, shaven head," she responded.
I almost got excited!! But, I'm not desperate at all. I thank God because my times are in His hand and I want to be FULLY ready for the man who will come to enhance me life. I'm already complete, so he will only add to, not finish....
Thank God for the fruit of PATIENCE working in my life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment