I am still examing my heart and last night God told me to show my sister love. She is in an obstinant stage right now and I pray that she comes to herself, but I was upset about it because here I am helping her, not to receive anything from her or any accolades, but because I know how Christ has changed my life. I know what trusting in God can do, but when she rejects that I want to withhold my help, but I heard God say, show her love. Don't withhold because the truth of the matter is, I'm not so good myself, but God continues and continues to show me love and grace and mercy and I thank God for that. I would not be anywhere without God's grace!!
So I had to examine my heart again. I don't always love like I should.
God, I want to love EVERYBODY because you love EVERYBODY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment