PRIDE is a NASTY spirit. I knew I was prideful, but I didn't have a revelation of my pride until now. God has been showing me....For example,
When I meet with an old friend, I puff myself up. I showboat what is going on in my life and even exagerate it.
That is SO NASTY!!
Then I overestimate myself while underestimating other people, even my friends.
And that is SO NASTY!!
I also look down on people instead of looking up to them--like one young lady I used to mentor. She is young--24 I think and she is struggling, and my mentality is to look down on her because she is not doing everything she can to get out of the situation, but the truth is she is, i'm just being insensitive to her situation.
That is SO WRONG and NASTY!!
God, please forgive me!!!!!!
God has been so good to me and I thank Him for shining the light on this nasty spirit.
God hates this spirit and I do to.
Thank you God for delivering me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment