I'm so excited. Actually I'm bloated and crampy and icky, but still excited.
Aunt Flo is back. Yep, I've been crampy for the past few weeks but that's nothing out of the ordinary. And I wasn't paying much attention until I went to bathroom and found out the reason.....Yay! My body is performing. Now I just need to make sure if continues to perform. I'm so happy I wanna celebrate with cake but I'm fastng so I'll just think about eating cake and toasting to the great flow of womanhood.
Thank God!
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment