I just spent 20 minutes going through old messages on in my vmail and I was reminded of the sound I miss......
THE SOUND OF A MAN'S VOICE CALLING MY NAME!
WOW....
I don't know how to explain it, but listening to Rick on my vmail reminded me that I really miss....a relationship, a hug, a kiss....I miss the hands, a strong back and strong legs of a man. The best thing that God made for a woman is a man...Well, actually, it's the other way around, but I really miss that and I really want to talk to a man right now. A nice, handsome, sweet talking man.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment