IT'S EVERY WHERE!!!
I can't go any where and not see it....all the PINK and RED PUKE!!!
In about 10 days it will be Valentine's Day and for some reason, this year I am sick of it all ready. Usually for Valentine's Day, I treat myself (as with my Bday, Christmas, or any other gift giving day) but I'm sick of it. As a matter of fact I can't remember a time when I've had an actual Valentine ON Valentine's Day. Even when me and Mister were together, we seemed to miss THAT DAY (we got together in March 2003 and was broken up before Valentine's Day 2004). UGH!!!
What in the world am I going to do? I'm NOT desperate, just a little lonely. And I want a nice date for Valentine's Day!! I don't want to look at all of the pink and red puke and be disgusted, I want to see all of the big giant stuffed gorillas and bears and be in love with LOVE!!
God, WHERE IS MY VALENTINE? WHERE IS THE MAN THAT LOVES ME?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment