Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why Am I Disappointed?

Coach and I have been hanging out...not dating, just hanging out. He needed help filling out paperwork for school and looking for a job, so I've been helping him. And because I've been helping him, we've been seeing each other almost daily this week. Well, I went to visit him during my lunch hour and as I was leaving, my car wouldn't start. GGGGRRRRRRR!! Yep, it was asking like it was cold outside and it wouldn't start. So I sat for 10 minutes, like normal before it started. However, as I was sitting, he got a visitor....another lady. REWIND... While I was visiting with him, we were sitting in the living room and he mentioned that he needed to pick up the children from the Y at 1:30, so I took that as a cue to leave. So we hugged (he gives the best hugs) and I went to my car, put the key in the ignition, and nothing happened. So I sat there....and sat there...and sat there. About 6 minutes passed and I see a car pull up behind his (my car was parked in front of his). A petite woman gets out and has a gallon of milk. She walks up to the porch, rings the doorbell and he opens it. I'm not sure who this women is, but I do know that he still communicates with several of his children's mothers (because he has to for the sake of the children). A couple of minutes later, he comes out of the house and now I'm embarrassed because I don't want to be sitting there looking at him with another women...So I began praying. God answered my prayers and my car started and I drove off. I'm not sure if he knows that I know that this woman was coming to visit him. But, it just let me know, confirmed that he's NOT the one for me! About an hour later, I went to Jimmy John's for $1 subs and sure enough, another ex-friend walks up with a girl and her children. I made sure to act like I didn't see them. He sent me a text for my bday and I totally ignored him!! I didn't want to be bothered...this was another confirmation--don't waste time thinking about him!! So, if I know these guys aren't for me, why am I disappointed? Why?? I guess I feel like I'm at a point where I WANT to be in a relationship and despite my finances, I feel like I'm ready! Yes, I need to get out of debt, but emotionally, mentally, I feel like I'm ready..... I just need to hold on and not become desperate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...