My church was on a 21 day fast staring January 1. So, we just finished last Saturday. I was happy during the fast--reading my Bible, praying, and most of all I wasn't talking to Coach or anyone else from my past.
Remember, Coach was the guy from this blog post.
I got a text from him today something about why I'm not speaking to him. WHAT???? Is he delusional?????
God, I really don't want to go through this with him again. Please GOD!!!! What is he doing???? What is wrong with him???? I yelled at me because I cancelled lunch. Then he got mad at me because I told him that he wasn't the only one who was in so much pain that they wanted to "check out of here."
He acted like I didn't matter. Like I didn't understand. Of course, I wasn't in his specific situation, but I understand pain. I've been there and it was real. More importantly I understand WHO healed me from the pain. It took GOD to heal me!! I couldn't do it alone!!
So, why is he contacting me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment