Thursday, June 2, 2011
Thank God for Public Assistance
I thank God that I was blessed with my LINK card. I have enough money to buy food for a long time. I've been working on my budget and that includes my food budget. I wish I can buy a mini freezer because then I can load up on food. I"m gonna look into it. I'm also looking into extreme couponing to help me out with buying household items and staples for the rest of the year. There is a class at the community college for $15 that teaches this practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment