Every new year my pastor calls the church to a 21 day fast. We don't go totally without food, we fast until 7pm daily with instructions on what to do throughout the day as such as prayer, drinking fruit and vegetable juice and as much water. This year, our fast has started early. We usually start the second week in January, but this year, we are starting a week early, so our fast starts tomorrow. I wasn't quite prepared, but I guess I have no choice.
Last year's fast was awesome until I ran into Coach and screwed myself up. This year I'm going to be focused!! I have to be because I won't move forward if I don't!!!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Ce...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
No comments:
Post a Comment